APPLY FOR A CHANCE TO WIN $40K IN BRAND SERVICES
THE LLSHE PITCH COMPETITION
LLShe is driving a women-led economic revolution and trying to level the playing field for women-founded businesses. Since these businesses statistically don’t get the same funding or exposure as men’s, we’re hosting the LLShe Pitch Competition to give women-founded companies the chance to win media and creative services that could make a profound impact on the future success of their business.
We’re hosting the event in Austin during SXSW at the newly opened women-focused co-working space, The Riveter, on March 7th, 2019.
THE GRAND PRIZE
• $30K worth of creative services from Berlin Cameron (equates to 150 hours of work)
• 1 year part-time floating desk at The Riveter, valued at $180-$250/month
• Media Package worth $21K total value on Refinery29
– Newsletter Bundle - 100K impressions ($5K value)
– Targeted Media (channels pending winning business' category) - 250K impressions ($6K value)
– One Dedicated Email - 100K sends ($10K value)
• Profile in one editorial story on Refinery29
• iFundWomen Package valued at $4100
– A seat in iFundWomen's Crowdfunding Masterclass
– 1 Sugar Mama Video Package including two professionally-produced marketing videos
– Campaign Page Design by iFundWomen's creative team
• Ellevate Innovate Membership valued at $500
THE RUNNER UP PRIZE
• One consultation meeting with Berlin Cameron for Creative Services
• Community Membership at The Riveter
• Profile on Refinery29
LAST YEAR’S WINNING WOMEN’S BUSINESS
Last year, we developed a creative campaign for NYC bodywear brand, Chromat. The brand’s first-ever ad campaign, Chromat Pool Rules, received 205 million social impressions (with no paid media), coverage in 50 publications world-wide, an increase in sales of 38%, and overwhelmingly positive social engagement. Check out some buzz it got here or here.
We can’t wait to see how we can top it this year.
DOES YOUR BUSINESS MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS?
If that’s a “yes” to all four, click the button below to fill out the form and enter online—it’s free.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR
Deadline for entry
Finalists are notified
Live pitch competition
ATTEND THE LLSHE PITCH COMPETITION IN AUSTIN
Will you be in Austin on March 7th? Join us to watch the competition unfold.